- All Products sold through the Shop are covered under the Seller’s guarantee which is applicable within the territory of Hungary.
- The guarantee period is 18, 12 months or 6 months from the date of delivery.
- A proof of purchase (VAT invoice) is required to validate any guarantee claims.
- Notice of a Product defect and all guarantee claims should be submitted via email to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: Smart Pro Solutions Kft. 9025 Győr, Bálint Mihály utca 43. fszt 7., Hungary.
- All claims should contain sufficient detail about the matter that is at issue. Specifically, claims should include information regarding circumstances, the nature of the claim, the date when the issue first arose as well as the issuer contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed up the claim-handling process.
- Where inspection is deemed necessary to determine the scope of the defect, the defective Product shall be returned to the following address: Smart Pro Solutions Kft. 9025 Győr, Bálint Mihály utca 43. fszt 7., Hungary.
- All Customer claims shall be resolved promptly and in any event no later than within 14 days following the date of receipt. A response to the claim shall be sent by email or other preferred method of contact indicated by the Customer.
All faulty products should be delivered to Smart Pro Solutions Kft. 9025 Győr, Bálint Mihály utca 43. fszt 7., Hungary at your own expense (please do not send packages with cash on delivery option). If delivery of defective goods is impossible due to its montage or kind of product you are obliged to provide us the access to place where it is located.