Support Dual 4K@60Hz Displays
The Thunderbolt 3 to dual HDMI 2.0 output adapter can connect a Thunderbolt 3 computer to two separate monitors with HDMI 2.0 input, supporting UHD resolution up to 4K@60Hz.
Durable and Lightweight
Portable design with rugged aluminum housing, perfectly to meet your life style and easy to carry for business or trips.
important Compatibility Details
- To work with this adapter, your computer must support Thunderbolt 3. Adapter will not function if attached to a non-Thunderbolt™3 capable USB-C port.
- The hostThunderbolt 3-enabled system must have physically routed two HDMI 2.0 capable lines to the Thunderbolt™ 3 port.
- Supports any operating system which has driver support for Thunderbolt™ 3. Currently, this is limited to Windows 10 and Mac OS latest version.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility
Most of early Thunderbolt 3 PCs require BIOS/firmware, Thunderbolt 3 drivers and software updates before they will work properly with the adapter. To get the latest updates for a Thunderbolt enabled system, please check the Thunderbolt updates website https://thunderbolttechnology.net/updates for a list of system vendors with links to their respective support websites. The required updates will vary depending on your computer.
- Supports dual video output with resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz only when connected by using two HDMI 2.0 capable cables, HDMI 2.0 enabled system and display.
- 4K Resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable and output display.
- Because certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI 2.0 capable cable, we highly recommend using a HDMI 2.0 capable cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output.
- Please refer to the user manual attached for more detailed operation information.